Finger Throttle Lever
Replacement Finger Throttle Lever (With heater and electrical connectors)
Polaris and Arctic Cat: To select the correct replacement lever, you will need to remove the handlebar clamp on your Finger Throttle to identify the marking on the bottom of the throttle block under the clamp. The marking may say one of the following: A, AC, A0, P, PL, P0, S, or have no marking at all.
Please select your correct Finger Throttle model from the compatibility list below:
Skidoo Gen 4 models 2017 and newer
- FTG02B - No marking or "S"
Skidoo XM, XP, REV, ZX, models 1999 and newer
- FTS02B - No marking or "S"
Polaris 600, 800 models 2011 and newer
- FTP02B - No marking or "P" or "PL"
- FTP04B - "P0"
Polaris 850 models 2019 and newer
- FTP03B - No marking or "P" or "PL"
- FTP05B - "P0"
Arctic Cat/Yamaha models 2012 - 2018
- FTA02B - No marking or "A" or "AC"
- FTA04B - "A0"
Arctic Cat/Yamaha models 2019 and newer
- FTA03B - No marking or "A" or "AC"
- FTA05B - "A0"